If you have an Epson printer and an Android smartphone, you have to download Epson iPrint. With this app, you will be able to print from your device using any Epson printer that is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
Although the primary functions of Epson iPrint are related to printing, it does have other options. In short, this printing app for Android allows us to:
- Scan and share files from Android.
- Print using the remote printing function.
- Print photos, PDFs, and files from Office.
- Take a photo, configure and enhance the format, save it, and send it to print.
- Configure printing options.
- Access stored files from sites like Box, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, Evernote, and Google Drive.
- Print webpages using the built-in browser.
- Check printer status and ink levels.
- Print with or without borders, in color or monochrome, and with different scanning resolutions.
- Buy ink and supplies directly from the app.
Download the official Epson app to facilitate the printing of documents, images, and all file types.
What's new in the latest version
- Minor bug fixes.