The pocket scanner from Microsoft
At some point, you have undoubtedly needed to take a photo of a poster, note, or document in order to be able to read it later. Unfortunately, the result is usually an out-of-focus or blurry image that is a nightmare to read. With Microsoft Lens APK, that won't happen to you again because it converts any image with text to a Word, PowerPoint, or PDF document, and digitizes those notes to give them a much more manageable, user-friendly, and readable format. Download Microsoft Lens Android to convert any image into an editable file.
Microsoft Lens trims, enhances, and makes interactive whiteboards and documents readable.
Main features of Microsoft Lens APK
If you download Microsoft Lens Android, you will have access to all the features you need for digitizing any document, and all thanks to Microsoft:
- Convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Digitize any printed or hand-written material: minutes from a meeting, a whiteboard, business cards, receipts, documents, etc.
- Save all digitized copies to your device, OneDrive, or OneNote.
- Import images saved in the smartphone Gallery.
- Access your digitized documents even when you are offline.
What's new in the latest version
- We can now rename scanned files.
- Bug fixes.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 7.0.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...