At some point, you have undoubtedly needed to take a photo of a poster, note, or document in order to be able to read it later. Unfortunately, the result is usually an out-of-focus or blurry image that is a nightmare to read.
With Microsoft Lens, that won't happen to you again because it converts any image with text to a Word, PowerPoint, or PDF document, and digitizes those notes to give them a much more manageable, user-friendly, and readable format.
Microsoft Lens trims, enhances, and makes interactive whiteboards and documents readable.
If you download this application, you will have access to all the features you need for digitizing any document, and all thanks to Microsoft:
- Convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Digitize any printed or hand-written material: minutes from a meeting, a whiteboard, business cards, receipts, documents, etc.
- Save all digitized copies to your device, OneDrive, or OneNote.
- Import images saved in the smartphone Gallery.
- Access your digitized documents even when you are offline.