Some years ago, Counter-Strike set the trend, making multiplayer shooters tremendously popular. Years later, there are loads of games clearly influenced by the latter and the latest example can be found in Critical Strike CS, an online multiplayer FPS in which we'll be part of a counter-terrorism unit.
A classic multiplayer FPS
This action-packed game follows suit to other similar titles that allow us to play online. It won't take us too long to start playing on different guerrilla warfare maps. We'll be able to take part in different game modes and make use of a wide range of weapons to defeat our enemies.
With rather decent graphics and high-speed playability, we can make the most of all the following features:
- 6 different maps to play on.
- Over 20 different weapons available.
- Performance optimized for low-end phones.
- Different game modes: deathmatch, bomb defusal, multiplayer LAN, customized match...
- Chat with other players.
- 5v5 matches.
- Different terrorist and anti-terrorist teams.