Poweful selfie editor
The photo editor that goes by the name of Cymera is capable of editing and embellishing your selfie photos. It's one of the most popular applications to correct and enhance images in the world. Cymera - Photo & Beauty Editor & Collage is the app you need if you always want to look great.
Everyone wants to use it, even on PC and Mac.
If we put together all its Android and iPhone users, this image editor has over 200 million users in the word. That's due to the fact that it comes along with a wide range of functions and features capable of correcting any flaws on selfies or even improving the results of our camera. All the latter, thanks to an interface that makes the editing process very simple. And the best thing about it? It's free... although you might have to pay to use some of its extended features.
Main features and functions
- Beauty skin camera capable of correcting flaws and embellishing by means of filters.
- Over 130 filters that can be applied in real time or during the editing process.
- Wide range of grids and lenses.
- Camera options such as anti-vibration, timer or autofocus.
- Silent camera.
- Different collage effects to combine up to 9 pictures in a single frame.
- Automatic facial recognition.
- Thinning and stretching functions.
- Different easy-to-use tools.
- Elements to decorate photos such as masks, texts, stickers or emojis.
- Function to quickly share the results.
How to use the app to edit photos or how to register is also child's play. Don't hesitate to download this tool if you want to improve the looks of your selfies.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 9.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...