Cheetah Games, the development studio behind musical video game hits of the likes of Dancing Line, are back with a new game, half-way between a musical and an arcade game, of the same style as its predecessor but with better graphics and a new soundtrack: Dancing Ball Saga.
Take the ball to the end of each level following the rhythm of the music.
Main features of Dancing Line 2
Although they've changed its name, we could definitely say that this new music game by Cheetah is version 2.0 of Dancing Line. All the feature that made the original game a great hit are back with all the options and improvements necessary to create an even better game:
- Rhythm-based game. The music on each level helps the player to advance, to dodge the obstacles correctly, and to turn at the right moment depending on the pace.
- Each level has its own atmosphere and an original soundtrack that blends in with the scenario.
- The soundtrack has been written especially for the game's levels.
- The progressive difficult of these levels will allow us to play the game as a relaxing experience with the first levels or as a challenge with the following ones, much more frantic and stressful.
- Each level shows us a totally different scenario in 3D: ocean bottoms, jungles, a tropical island, a cave, a volcano...
Once you download the APK file of Dancing Ball Saga to your Android smartphone, you'll be able to put your reflexes and music sense to the test, taking the ball around the scenario. But please play with headphones if you're in public because nobody wants to have to suffer that loud music despite having a decent soundtrack.