Let's start off saying a very important thing: you shouldn't use Device Control Root if you don't have very advanced knowledge of the Android operating system. Furthermore, to be able to use this application, we need to be a root user (have superuser permissions) and install Busybox, which you can also download from Malavida.
Main features of Device Control
- Delete system applications.
- Control and modify the CPU and battery temperature, the CPU status or the maximum and minimum processor frequency.
- Manage the memory of our handset.
- Reduce the power of our LCD screen.
- Modify the screen's color temperature.
- Access our SD card and internal storage space through a file explorer.
- Manage applications to view their information, visit their datasheet on Google Play, disable them, enable them, or hide them.
- And many more options...
As you can see, Device Control includes tools that are way beyond the capabilities of the majority of Android users. Even Alexander Martinz, the developer or the app, has stated that he's not liable for the consequences of using his application without the knowledge necessary. Nobody wants to have such an expensive paperweight on their desk.