Save battery on your device whilst you're playing
Running certain games can be very demanding for your Android, especially in those cases that require a huge graphical display. If you don't have a state-of-the-art smartphone and it's trying to cope with loads of installations, your gaming experience may seem slightly sluggish... but don't worry because you can download L Speed.
It's an application to manage your battery and release resources on your smartphone or tablet as it's capable of stopping processes that are running. All in all, it's an application to optimize Android and although it's especially focused on games, it can be used in any situation. However, its advantage regarding other apps is that it can access areas of the operating system that others can't, for which purpose we have to root our device.
Main features and functions
These are its main functions:
- Increase your battery life stopping the processes running in the background.
- Release space removing unnecessary files.
- Manage your CPU's performance.
- Manage the device's partition.
- Modify the file storage preferences of your device.
- Improve the Internet connection capacity, necessary in online games.
- Manage the RAM memory.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires a rooted device.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.1.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...