Add social buttons to your blog and disseminate your articles
With the increasing importance of social networks as a means of communication between Internet users, you must consider the installation of Digg Digg on your blog. With this tool you will have the best chance to share your contents published on WordPress.
Make your articles visible on social networks
With Digg Digg you will improve the dissemination and visibility of the contents you publish on WordPress. This is a tool that allows you to add a floating bar to your entries with the social buttons necessary to share contents. It works like a plug-in for WordPress and you can choose which buttons to add, being available those of the most popular social networks.
A quick and easy manner to improve the dissemination of your articles on the Internet.
- Floating bar that allows you to share contents on the most popular social networks such as Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest or Tumblr.
- Like button for Facebook.
- Wide range of customization options.
- Email and printing support.
Digg Digg only needs to be decompressed to the "/wp-content/plugins/" folder. Then it has to be activated, and from the WordPress Settings it can be configured to the user's liking.
Let everyone know about your blog with the inclusion of Digg Digg's social buttons for WordPress.
Requirements and additional information:
- It is necessary to have Word Press installed to be able to use Digg Digg.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...