If you have to manage several email accounts that are also from different providers, one thing you can do to make your work easier is to download a client like FairEmail.
Manage your accounts using multiple functions from a functional interface
This email client allows users to manage several email accounts simultaneously because it is supported by different providers, among them the most frequently used such as Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo.
Users will be able to manage their accounts from here and to set up features such as email management itself, the folder where mail is stored, and even rules that facilitate the performance of automatic actions without having to worry about doing anything else.
These are the app's main functions:
- Unlimited multi-account support.
- Unified inbox regardless of the provider.
- Supported by a range of mail services and standards: IMAP, POP3, OpenPGP, S/MIME...
- Two-way synchronization.
- Conversation threading.
- Flexible customization of the user interface.
- Offline storage and operations.
- Low data usage.
- Minimalist design.
- Advanced privacy functions such as encryption or formatting to prevent phishing.
- Quick and easy to set up.
- Confirm link, image, and attached file opening for user protection.