Aren't too happy with your current email client? Maybe you are but you're willing to discover new experiences when it comes to managing your emails? Then you might be interested in downloading Spark, an email client with which you can gain greater control over your online mail.
A new way of managing your emails
This client which is totally free has been developed to carry out smart actions on your mail, such as giving priority to certain emails, reduce the noise, and implement the most advanced management tools. Its goal is to help us empty our inbox once and for all. That's why it highlights the most important messages and also those sent by real people, letting us handle the rest of them all together in batches.
The following are the main functions of this email client that intends to reduce our distractions and hopes to be a solid alternative to other email apps for Android such as Gmail or Yahoo!:
- Design with fewer visual distractions.
- Advanced functions: postpone, send later by scheduling the time, reminders, keep track of conversations, smart searches, advanced email customization...
- Sign your emails with a simple gesture.
- Functions adapted to teamwork that allow us to create private email discussion threads, write emails collaboratively amongst several users, or create links to be shared on Slack, Skype, CRM, Trello...
It's an eye-catching email client that's still under development and which we expect to incorporate new functions and features in the future.
What's new in the latest version
- No longer accepts Russian users.