After waiting for too long for the release of FIFA 18, you can finally download it and play which is probably the best football game season after season. And it comes along with its official companion app that you can download to your Android to play FIFA Ultimate Team even if you're not sitting in front of your PC or vide console and use to configure your dream team.
The companion app for FIFA 18
Whether you've got the full version or only played the demo, you'll already know that some of the newest features of the game, apart from the stadiums, players or story mode, have to do with FUT 18: you can now create teams with legendary players in footballing history, such as Maradona, Ronaldo or Ronaldinho. Some of the most iconic players of all time.
The Android app, FIFA 18 Companion, allows you to connect to this game wherever you are in order to manage your FUT team: you can prepare your team for the following match, bid for a new signing, earn rewards, improve your club... it's perfectly integrated with the webapp and all its features so it's the perfect way to keep your team always up to date and enjoy all the functions of FIFA's card game.
Manage your Ultimate Team club wherever you are thanks to this Android APK.
- New Objectives function to complete weekly and monthly targets, including challenges that will offer you exclusive rewards.
- Squad Building Challenges or SBCs: exchange players from your club combining players that improve their chemistry, mixing nationalities, leagues, and clubs.
- Manage your squad for the following match, handling the line-ups, players, and coaches, and share it with your friends by means of unique links.
- Access the market of transferrable players where you can see your footballers or find new ones to bid for.
How does FUT 18 work?
To play from the app, you need to have an EA account, a copy of FIFA 18 on any platform (PC, Xbox, PS4, PS3) and a FIFA Ultimate Team club. Then the only things you have to do are:
- Step 1: go to the FIFA Ultimate Team mode and create your FUT club.
- Step 2: create a security question and an answer from your video console or PC.
- Step 3: login with your EA account from the companion app of FIFA 18 on a compatible mobile device. It can be a smartphone or tablet.