FIFA Ultimate Team on your iPhone
Are you FIFA Ultimate Team fan? This feature introduced by EA Sports in its FIFA has become very popular amongst many users that love putting together their squads and building soccer teams to play against each other and competing to win tournaments by obtaining points based on the real-life performance of their players on every matchday.
But the best thing is that with FIFA 23 Companion we won't need to be sitting in front of our video console or PC to play because through this app we can continue playing our favorite game wherever we are. From our iPhone, we can prepare our line-up, bid for players or complete any of the challenges offered by the game.
Main features of FIFA 23
These are the main features offered by the mobile version of the FIFA 23 Ultimate Team manager:
- Have fun completing daily and weekly challenges.
- Earn rewards.
- Manage your team: line-ups, tactics, coaches, consumables...
- Follow the market activity and bid for players and consumables.
- Create your own team purchasing envelopes with coins or FIFA Points.
To be able to log into FUT 23, you need to have an EA account, install FIFA 23, and create a FUT club.
What's new in the latest version
- Fixes a problem that prevented a repeatable SBC from being attempted after several successful completions or marking it as a favorite before completion.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 13.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...