Season after season, Electronic Arts announces on Twitter, Facebook, and other social channels that it's about to release the title that's considered the best football game of each year. We're obviously talking about FIFA that's always the rage in its versions for PC, Android, Xbox, and PlayStation, as well as iPhone.
From the football pitch to your iPhone
The game's version for mobile devices is called FIFA Soccer: FIFA World Cup. Regardless of whether it comes in APK format for Android or iPhone, it's capable of bringing all the realism of the most popular sport in the world to our phones and tablets. We're talking about the best design, the best animations, and the greatest flexibility when it comes to playing, which will allow you to do all the best moves and imitate all your favorite players on the field.
Imitate Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, Ribéry or Hazard with your fingertips.
Welcome to the 2018 World Cup
This version to play on your mobile phone and tablet developed by Apple, comes along with updates for the current season, with the real names of the players and all of them playing in their real teams and leagues. An important advantage that many gamers dearly appreciate when comparing it to its greatest rival: Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer.
If you download the game you'll be able to make the most of all the following features and functions:
- Over 30 different national championships such as the Spanish Liga Santander, the German Bundesliga, the English Premier League, the Italian Serie A, the French Ligue 1...
- 550 teams and 15,000 real-life players: in other words, you can play with some of the greatest clubs in the world such as Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain or Manchester United, or even your favorite team that may play in a lower division.
- Even if you're not too keen on all the stars in your team, you can build your own squad and incorporate the players of your own liking.
- Improve the skills of your players by completing different missions.
- Play full leagues against players from all over the world in the multiplayer mode.
- Earn rewards and items with the Live Events function.
What about The Journey mode of FIFA 18 for iPhone?
The versions for PC and video console came along with a career mode in which we controlled a young and future football star whom we had to lead to the top of the ranks. Unfortunately, this mode isn't available in the iOS version so we'll have to settle for its stunning graphics and its football simulator that will definitely leave you gobsmacked.
The game is for free, so download it right now and start practicing your dribbling, shooting, strategies and all sorts of showboating to then take all those moves to the football pitch. And forget about hacks and cheats, here you'll have to be the best player in the world to succeed.
What's new in the latest version?
Introduces changes relative to the World Cup held in Russia:
- Compete against other teams present in the FIFA World Cup.
- Play with teams knocked out during the qualifying rounds.
- Predict the results in real-life matches and earn rewards.
- Use strategies in challenges to create squads and earn rewards.
- Face up to other players in attacking matches.