Online soccer manager games of the likes of Fantasy Football have become tremendously popular over the years. The latter are based on the real-life performance of players week in and week out and make use of different score systems to rank those football players. This kind of title has a lot to do with FIFA Ultimate Team, the management game introduced by Electronic Arts with FIFA and that has managed to take the popular soccer game way beyond the field of simulation.
Put together the best football club in the world
Well, as you need to have FIFA 19, an EA account, and a club created in FUT to be able to play the official game by EA Sports, many different Ultimate Team simulators have popped up all over the place to recreate the game's main features and emulate it to the maximum extent. And the best one of them all is definitely this FUT 19 DRAFT by PacyBits, a video game in which you can quench your thirst for managing a football club straight from your iPhone or iPad.
In this game, we'll have to put together a competitive squad by means of the player drafts offered in FUT DRAFT. Once we've created our team, we can take part in different online game modes and participate in all sorts of challenges to earn rewards and win unique prizes. All the latter, making use of our collectible cards and trading them with other players. Our goal? To build the best soccer team on Earth and reach the glory by winning tournaments.
Main features of FUT 19 DRAFT
These are the main features offered by this FIFA Ultimate Team emulator:
- Take part in an unlimited number of drafts, simulate tournaments, and complete challenges.
- Design your team using your cards and compete in the new Versus game mode.
- Swap cards with other users of the application and try out the new features of the swap system introduced in version 19.
- Compete to become the champion of the drafts.
- Collect thousands of FUT 19 cards. You can pick up both modern football stars of the likes of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Dybala or Pogba and retired soccer legends such as Van Basten, Stoichkov, Maldini or Batistuta.
- Unlock special badges as you manage to complete different achievements.
As we said before, it's one of the best FUT emulators that we can download which perfectly recreates the game developed by Electronic Arts despite not having anything to do with the North American video game company.
What's new in the latest version
- New squad building challenges (SBC).
- Special pack of cards for free every day.