eFootball is updated for season 22-23
The great classic of virtual soccer has long been disputed by FIFA and PES, in a duel similar to that of Barcelona - Real Madrid, Boca - River, Manchester United - Liverpool, Celtic - Rangers or Juventus - Inter ... And Konami is preparing for the derby with eFootbal 2023.
The classic PES is back as eFootball for the 22-23 season
eFootball for iOS is renewed gaining realism thanks to the graphics offered by the improved Unreal Engine. In addition, the already good match simulation has been renewed, improving the behavior of artificial intelligence and also its controls, fully adapted to the touch game mode.
The iPhone version of what would be the new PES 2022 perfectly adapts the virtues of this great soccer game to Apple's mobile devices, with all the new features it has introduced in terms of gameplay and its database. You will be able to train your teams and compete online to fight to be one of the best soccer players in the world... at least virtually, of course.
What's new in eFootball 2023?
The game retains the essence of the previous versions, both in the form of PES and eFootball 2022:
- The game offers licenses from major European clubs such as FC Barcelona, Manchester United, FC Bayern München, Aresenal, AC Milan, Inter or Roma, as well as many popular Central and South American clubs such as River Plate and Boca Juniors.
- The list of Players of Legends continues to grow with the likes of Maradona, Batistuta, Beckham, Beckenbauer, Roberto Carlos, Kahn, and Patrick Viera.
- Many of the offensive and defensive elements of modern soccer have been analyzed and incorporated into the game with easy commands to bring more realism to the game.
- In real-time online matches, the player can build his ideal team and coaching staff to suit his style of play.
- Weekly updates are made to add real data of players and teams according to their performances in competitions.
- Players can participate in different types of games, special events, and tournaments: leagues, cups, exhibition matches, online challenges...
And as we say, to this you have to add the usual features, with its good simulator, with the relevant graphical improvements. And although it is not like kicking the leather yourself on the green grass and amaze the fans as Maradona did against England in 86 (the best goal in history, whatever they say), it is very satisfactory as far as playing soccer on your mobile is concerned.
What's new in the latest version
- Teams, players and managers data for the 22-23 season are updated.
- The official licenses are updated.
- The AFC Champions League is added.
- The number of available teams in the test mode is increased.
- A new style for the player cards is presented.
- New adjustments in the gameplay.
- Added and updated commentary and song data in the menus.
- Fixed bugs.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: iOS 13.0.
- Compatible with:
- iPod touch
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...