The great classic of virtual soccer has long been disputed by FIFA and PES in a duel that has nothing to envy a Barcelona - Real Madrid, Boca - River, Manchester United - Liverpool, Celtic - Rangers, or Juventus - Inter... After a few months on the sidelines, PES returns to the battlefield completely renewed as eFootball 2022 to fight to be the king of soccer simulators.
The classic PES returns renewed in 2022
eFootball for iOS lands as a complete renovation of the previous PES after the great controversy a few months ago after presenting a version for computers and consoles that is somewhat "atypical" and of rather questionable quality. Now, the new mobile version arrives, gaining realism thanks to the graphics offered by the Unreal Engine. In addition, it provides a match simulation very difficult to beat and the behavior of artificial intelligence unmatched with controls fully adapted to the touch game mode.
The iPhone version of what would be the new PES 2022 perfectly adapts the virtues of this great soccer game to Apple's mobile devices, with all the new features it has introduced in terms of gameplay and its database. You will be able to train your teams and compete online to fight to be one of the best soccer players in the world... at least virtually, of course.
What's new in eFootball 2022?
The game retains the essence of Konami's classic soccer simulator but also adds new features to demonstrate its total rebranding and rebranding:
- The game offers licenses for major European clubs such as FC Barcelona, Manchester United, FC Bayern München, and Juventus and many famous clubs from Central and South America.
- The list of Players of Legends continues to grow with the likes of Maradona, Batistuta, Beckham, Beckenbauer, Roberto Carlos, Kahn, and Patrick Viera.
- Many of the offensive and defensive elements of modern soccer have been analyzed and incorporated into the game with accessible commands to bring more realism to the game.
- In real-time online matches, the player can build his ideal team and coaching staff to suit his style of play.
- Weekly updates are made to add real data of players and teams according to their performances in competitions.
- The player will be able to participate in different types of matches, special events, and tournaments: leagues, cups, exhibition matches, online challenges...
And as we say: to this, you have to add the usual features with its good simulator, with the relevant graphical improvements. And although it is not like kicking the leather yourself on the green grass and amazing the fans as Maradona did against England in 86 (the best goal in history, whatever they say), it will leave you quite satisfied as far as playing soccer on your mobile is concerned.
What's new in the latest version
- PES becomes eFootball.