The FIFA vs PES rivalry in the world of video games is equivalent to a Barcelona vs Real Madrid, Celtic vs Ranger, Manchester United vs Liverpool, Juventus vs Inter, or Boca vs River in the world of football. This combat really has nothing to envy of any of these classic matches.
The PES for the 2018-2019 season
Many users consider Pro Evolution Soccer as the best football game regardless of what EA Sports manages to do with its FIFA, and although being an absolute fan hinders your capacity to see the virtues of other game, we have to admit that its followers have all the reasons in the world to do so.
The version of PES 2019 - Pro Evolution Soccer for iPhone adapts all the features of this incredible football game to Apple's mobile devices, with all the new functions introduced in terms of playability and its database (at least where it has official licenses to recreate the squads of our favorite teams). You can train your teams and play online to show off your skills and prove that you're one of the best players in the world... at least virtually.
What's new in PES 2019?
The game comes along with the following updates that are here to improve what we already saw in previous versions such as PES 2017 and PES 2018:
- The game offers us 12 new licenses for leagues from all over the world such as Russia, Belgium, Scotland, Denmark, Sweden, Portugal, Turkey, Argentina, Chile, Japan, Thailand, and China.
- The list of legendary players continues to grow with names of the likes of Beckham, Zico, Romario, Nedved, Cruyff, Gullit, Maldini, Khan, Zidane…
- It comes along with a new limited edition of featured players. We're talking about players that have performed spectacularly well over the weekend in their respective matches and, therefore, their stats will be improved according to their real-life performances. Throughout the season, we'll also come across special versions of the best club, including the collaborating clubs such as FC Barcelona and Liverpool.
- It now includes a Live update function with all the information about the latest transfers and real-life performance during matches which will be brought to the game by means of weekly updates.
And as we mentioned above, to all the latter we have to add the traditional features of this game with its great simulator and all the appropriate graphical improvements. And although it's not like kicking the ball around yourself on a green pitch whilst you hear the crowd cheering you on as if you were Maradona or Messi, you'll be very satisfied to be able to play a game of this kind on your iPhone or iPad.
What's new in the latest version
- Updates the information of several teams, players, and managers.
- New legendary players that will appear in future seasons.
- Promotions and relegations in two leagues.
- Privacy updates.
- Correction of bugs.