The FIFA vs PES rivalry in the world of video games is equivalent to a Barcelona vs Real Madrid, Celtic vs Ranger, Manchester United vs Liverpool, Juventus vs Inter, or Boca vs River in the world of football. This combat really has nothing to envy of any of these classic matches.
The PES for the 2020-2021 season
Many users consider Pro Evolution Soccer as the best football game regardless of what EA Sports manages to do with its FIFA, and although being an absolute fan hinders your capacity to see the virtues of other game, we have to admit that its followers have all the reasons in the world to do so.
The version of PPES 2021 - Pro Evolution Soccer for iPhone adapts all the features of this incredible football game to Apple's mobile devices, with all the new functions introduced in terms of playability and its database (at least where it has official licenses to recreate the squads of our favorite teams). You can train your teams and play online to show off your skills and prove that you're one of the best players in the world... at least virtually.
What's new in PES 2021?
The game preserves the base from previous versions such as PES 2019 or PES 2020 but also adds new features to renovate different aspects of the game such as:
- The game offers us new licenses for some of the most important European clubs such as FC Barcelona, Manchester United, FC Bayern München or Juventus. The Italian club is exclusive to PES.
- The list of legendary players continues to grow with names of the likes of Maradona, Batistuta, and Kahn.
- It improves both the online and local modes: players can play against friends on the same device or against thousands of players from all over the world, as well as taking part in special events.
- It adds the new 'Inspire' system that allows certain players on the pitch to have an impact on the behavior of the rest of the nearby players.
- Andrés Iniesta has collaborated in the development of a new technique to handle the ball: the Finesse Dribble.
And as we mentioned above, to all the latter we have to add the traditional features of this game with its great simulator and all the appropriate graphical improvements. And although it's not like kicking the ball around yourself on a green pitch whilst you hear the crowd cheering you on as if you were Maradona or Messi, you'll be very satisfied to be able to play a game of this kind on your iPhone or iPad.
What's new in the latest version
- Updates to several international leagues.
- Different badges, player names, faces, uniforms, and photos.
- New commentary.
- Bug fixes.
- Possibility to choose a national squad as our model team.