Which is the best football game for iOS? If you ask this question out loud, you'll usually be answered that FIFA or PES. And that's the truth... but not only for iOS because they're also the best mobile games for Android. But Dream League Soccer, previously known as First Touch Soccer, is not too far behind and now we've got the chance to play its most recent version for 2020.
So if you're one of those users that play football on their phone, don't miss out on the chance to download Dream League Soccer 2020 which is here to confirm the path taken in previous versions, where we found a serious simulator full of great graphics.
Improved AI, better graphics, and much more
In line with previous versions, both aspects have also been improved this time around. Now the players are less predictable and the matches are more realistic... it won't feel like we're dribbling cones or find it easy to steal the ball whenever we want. Here we'll have to sweat our shirt to win each match.
On the other hand, the graphics have also been enhanced and the game runs at 60 FPS becoming much sharper... the shots, the passes, the tackles... they all seem much more realistic.
In turn, the game comes along with FIFPro licenses so we'll be able to play with real player names: we can sign Messi, Ronaldo, Dybala or even Paulinho for our Dream Team. What we won't find is the official names of the teams, so we won't be able to play national leagues such as LaLiga, Serie A, Bundesliga or Premier League.
Customize every single aspect of your team: you can create your own Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool or Manchester United kits.
These are the main features and functions that you can enjoy on your iPhone or iPad once you download this great football game:
- Football players with official licenses.
- Create and customize your own team. Design the badge and kits of your club.
- Play in 6 divisions and compete in 7 cup tournaments.
- Build your own stadium just as you'd like it to be.
- Develop the skills of your players as you play such as their shooting and passing accuracy.
- Establish end-of-season goals and fight to reach them.
- Share your scores and achievements online via the Game Center.
- Synchronize your progress through iCloud.
- Exclusive soundtrack created by Ninth Wave and The Luka State, amongst others.
And like any worthy football game, it also needs decent players on its cover. In this case, they have chosen Gareth Bale, more expensive than Cristiano Ronaldo, and very prone to getting injured. He doesn't seem to be too keen on passing the ball either. Although, coming to think of it, I wouldn't pass the ball to Benzema either.
What's new in the latest version
- Fixes bugs and errors.