Just like every single summer over the last few years, we can start to take a glance at the best football games for the upcoming season. Once the Russia 2018 World Cup is over, it's time to start thinking about the exciting 2018-19 season we have ahead and the new games that are waiting for us. A season that will have its reflection on the two major football video games out there: on the one hand, FIFA 19, developed by EA Sports, and on the other, PES 2019, implemented by the guys at Konami.
Both contenders will fight for the honor of being the best football title on almost all platforms (Android, iPhone, PC, Xbox, PlayStation...), but if there's a game that can stand up to these two on Google's mobile operating system, that's definitely the Dream League Soccer or DLS franchise developed by First Touch Games, who have just released their new game for this season.
However, this isn't a pure football simulator although if you want to focus on dribbling, tackling, shooting, and passing on the pitch, you can do so without any further problems. Each year, at First Touch they improve the game's artificial intelligence to make the players less predictable whilst they also improve the graphics and animations, although they're not yet at their best.
Possibile the best football manager game for mobile phones.
But the strongest point of DLS 19 is definitely its management aspect, thanks to which we can become a renowned manager capable of taking our team from third division to the summit of football and have nothing to envy of Mourinho, Guardiola or Zidane.
One of the best soccer manager games for Android
In Dream League Soccer 2019, we'll take control of a humble team playing in lower tiers to make the dream of any football fan come true: lead it division after division to the top flight, winning the League, the Cup, and the Champions League, and aspiring to win every single competition. For such purpose, it comes along with the following features:
- Game that combines management and simulation aspects.
- Pick a team from the lowest divisions and promote it from category to category.
- Try to win every single competition you take part in, from the League to the Europen Cup, as well as the Europa League.
- Choose a captain with plenty of character to inspire the rest of teammates.
- Plan specific training sessions for each player and group practices.
- Go to the transfer market to fix your shortages, signing new players and selling those that don't adapt to your playing style.
- Develop your stadium and remember that you'll need to refurbish it as you promote.
- Access plenty of complete stats about your evolution as a manager.
- Intuitive on-screen shooting, passing, and dribbling controls, as well as buttons to tackle and cross.
- Customize your team's kit to make it look like the shirt of your favorite club.
- Try to meet the targets set out at the beginning of each season.
- Choose the best line-up and formation for each match, and establish the tactics and strategy to be used.
- Tiny tutorial to get the hang of the controls before starting to play real matches.
- And obviously, exciting matches in which you can show off your best football skills.
Just in case you were wondering when it's out, the game has just landed on Google Play and you can also download the APK from Malavida to start practicing hard. You're going to need to if you want to defeat all your rivals without having to resort to mods, hacks, and other cheats. Good luck! You're going to need it.
What's new in the latest version
- Correction of minor bugs and flaws.