Without a doubt, the best soccer game
The 22-23 soccer season is one of the most exciting in recent memory worldwide. Mainly because, in addition to the usual progress of the leagues and club championships in each country, there was a break to experience the World Cup finals in Qatar. The best 32 teams in the world have faced each other, and after a catastrophic debut loss to Saudi Arabia, Argentina has won the final against France in a thrilling match, one of the best finals ever. And we have been able to watch this on TV, but also in FIFA, as this game has allowed us for months to have fun playing with it as if we were in this Asian country.
FIFA Mobile 22-23 is back
But after the World Cup break, FIFA Soccer returns to offer us the usual content to enjoy what is undoubtedly the best soccer game for Android. So choose your favorite team among the hundreds and hundreds of available ones from all over the world (or your national team, if you have not had enough of them) and start playing in the most prestigious tournaments on the planet: local leagues in countries such as England, Spain, Italy or Germany or continental championships such as those of Europe and America.
The game offers an impressive graphic design that we can enjoy in every one of the matches we play, being able to perform on the lawn all those tricks and filigrees that we have seen Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi or those who are destined to be their successors, Haaland and Mbappé perform.
And remember that in addition to its graphics engine, what has made this game famous is the opportunity to enjoy the over 600 teams and 15,000 players that we will find in its database or the solo or multiplayer game modes, both in arcade format and in the trainer version where you can choose tactics and strategies of your team.
In short, these are the main features that we can find in the regular version of FIFA:
- All the world's soccer stars.
- Accurate reproduction of the stadiums of each league.
- Ultimate Team, with the possibility of configuring your own team with the stars of the most important leagues: Spain, England, Italy, Germany, Germany, France, and Argentina, among others.
- Coach mode to manage your team like Klopp, Ancelotti, or Guardiola.
- The most immersive simulator to experience soccer as if you were on the field.
- Icons and legendary soccer heroes to play with: Zidane, Maldini, Maradona, and more.
New features of this latest version
- The regular version of FIFA is back.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...