Surely you've seen a movie that presents a future where humans have fun with some kind of advanced and quirky sport. Well, this is exactly what Rocket League: Sideswipe offers us, a game that combines soccer and motor racing and that will allow us to enjoy both solo and multiplayer games.
A game that combines soccer and motor racing
The mechanics of the game is very simple and surely you are familiar: the goal is to score a goal in your opponent's goal. The match is played on a gigantic playing field with a ball proportionate to those dimensions and we will have to play it by driving cars that race, jump and propel several meters through the air.
The game stands out for its graphics, which are quite elaborate. But if there is something that makes it addictive, it is its gameplay, as its developers have taken great care to make it easy to control: you just have to be clear about two or three concepts that will explain the tutorial at the beginning to know everything you need. However, mastering it is another matter.
These are the main features it offers:
- Play private games in solitaire or 1v1 and 2v2.
- Perfect your skills with the tutorial.
- Customize your vehicle as you win matches and unlock items for the workshop.
- Easy to assimilate controls that allow you to perform all kinds of maneuvers.
What's new in the latest version
- Season 3 is here with the corresponding battle pass and a new 3v3 mode.