FIFA Ultimate Team is the function developed by EA Sports to enrich their the most famous soccer game. It's a management title based on the real-life performance of football players in which we can build our own soccer teams through a draft and a card system, similar to playing with collectible stickers. Thus, the users of the popular simulator can continue to play this game even when they're not sitting in front of their PCs or video consoles, straight from their Android smartphones or tablets.
There are several FUT emulators out there and this FUT 19 DRAFT by PacyBits is probably the best of them all. Here you can build an unlimited number of teams and compete in different online game modes, collect cards, trade them, win prizes in exclusive challenges... al the latter bearing in mind the chemistry between your players. So there's no point of putting Messi, Pogba, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Neymar or De Bruyne on the same team if they can't stand each other.
Main features of FUT 19 DRAFT
These are the main features of this peculiar management game that's quite different to other classic managers of the likes of Football Manager but more similar to other modern online sports management games such as Fantasy Football:
- Take part in an unlimited number of drafts, simulate tournaments, and compete in DBC challenges.
- Build teams with your cards and compete in the new Versus mode.
- Swap cards with other players.
- Become the season's champion and play daily tournaments.
- Collect cards and discover all the daily updates. You can pick up present-day players or real legends of the likes of Weah, Baresi, Baggio, Romario, Kempes, Pelé, Maradona, Platini, Gascoigne, Cantona…
- Unblock special cards for your club such as PacyBits SBC, Icon, and All-Star by completing achievements.
- Play the online mode against other users or have fun solo.
- Create your own cards and share them with other players.
One of the greatest features of this application can be found in the design of its interface, as it turns out to be quite eye-catching. Unfortunately, the APK of FUT 19 DRAFT is only available in English for the time being so if you were hoping to play a game in your native language you're going to have to wait for future updates. And just in case you were wondering, this app has got nothing to do with the official game by Electronic Arts but it does let us play as if it was.