Sync your phone to your activity bracelet
If you have a fitpro activity bracelet, you will be able to use the official app to synchronize it with your Smartphone, where you will be able to read all of the information it records regarding your physical activity. To do so, you will need to plug it in via Bluetooth.
All your physical activity on the screen of your Android
The app will allow you to view all of the information on your activity - whether it be from working out or your everyday activities. You will get all of the info displayed in an organized way and will also be able to set user options to suit your profile.
These are some of the functions and features offered by the app:
- View information like calories burned, blood pressure, steps taken throughout the day, and hours slept.
- Set your daily goals for physical activity and exercise.
- Set which applications can send notifications to your bracelet (WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram...).
- Set alarms.
- Get detailed daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Monitor your sleep quality.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 6.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...