Monitor your workouts and health
Wearables that monitor our physical activity have become our very own personal trainers. They've ended up taking up an important amount of space in the world of leisure and free time electronic devices such as Fitbit, Garmin, Xiaomi, or Samsung that are great hits on the market. And that's precisely where Samsung Health APK comes in, the app developed by the South Korean brand thanks to which we can connect our Android to gadgets of the likes of Samsung Gear and that offers us info about our physical activity. Some functions available once you download Samsung Health Android, such as the pedometer also work on our smartphone without requiring a wearable.
The control center for your physical activity and life habits
Samsung Health APK offers us the functions necessary to control different aspects that can help us to keep our bodies in perfect shape. The latter will monitor and analyze our daily activities, helping us to keep a healthy lifestyle.
And it does so thanks to this set of functions and features:
- Control all your physical activity, whatever you do: walking, running, HIIT, cycling, swimming (if your wearable is waterproof).
- Pedometer and heartbeat.
- Register the calories you burn.
- Diet logs.
- Control your hours of sleep.
- Control your blood pressure, sugar levels, stress, weight...
- Compete comparing your records with those of your mates.
- Discover workout programs aimed at meeting your targets: weight loss, balance workouts, bodybuilding...
If you want to get hold of the best application to control your physical activity and keep a healthy lifestyle, download Samsung Health Android right now.
What's new in the latest version
- Track your sleep and receive advice to improve it.
- Set weight, body fat, and muscle mass targets.
- Receive tips to reach your goals.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 8.0.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...