Wearables such as smartwatches and fitness smartbands have become very popular in the world of consumable technology and brands of the likes of Fitbit or Xiaomi are very successful amongst users. And this is precisely the apps to control the smartbands made by the Chinese phone manufacturer.
Control all its functions and check all the data from your phone
If you want to make the most of your Mi Band by syncing it to your smartphone, you only have to download the Zepp Life (Mi Fit) APK. With the app installed on your phone, you can control and check from your mobile device all your physical activity registered by your wearable. These are the main features offered by this application:
- Accurately monitor any activity: running, cycling, gym routines... it provides us with a professional analysis of our heartbeat and other biometric data to take our training to the next level in terms of efficiency.
- Personal sleep assistant: it analyzes different factors that can affect the quality of your sleep and offers you different suggestions to improve it.
- Analysis of ten different groups of stats to fine-tune your workout and detect any kind of potential health problem.
- Allows you to configure different reminds and notifications on your smartband, such as WhatsApp messages or the reception of new emails.
- Compatible with different Xiaomi wearables such as Mi Band, Amazfit Bip, Mi Body Composition Scale, Mi Scale, Amazfit Pace, Amazfit Smart Chip…
Check on your smartphone all the data relative to your physical activity registed by your Mi Band.
The design of the interface offers us all the data in a simple and fast manner, allowing us to access any area very quickly within the application.
With regard to the compatibility with different smartphones, you have to bear in mind that the connection is carried out by Bluetooth, therefore, you're phone will have to have the same version or higher than the one used by Mi Band. In turn, you can use the app on any brand of phone although it obviously works better on Xiaomi smartphones.
What's new in the latest version
- Improved user experience.