Your running or cycling workouts can have an extra boost of motivation thanks to Strava, the app that allows you to monitor your activity and compare it with your friends.
Compare your workouts and turn them into a competition.
The service uses GPS to measure your progress, collecting all kinds of data such as routes, distances or calories burned. It then pits them against those of your friends who also train, establishing a ranking that will help you know who is fitter.
- Logs running or cycling activity.
- Allows access to all kinds of statistics such as distance covered, pace, average speed, elevation gain or calories burned.
- Displays an interactive map of the activities performed.
- Compares your progress with your friends in a ranking.
- Participate in personal challenges created to improve yourself day by day.
- Discover new places to train.
- It is compatible with most smartwatches, heart rate monitors and Android Wear.
- Access advanced features through its premium function.
- You can add photos on the courses of the best moments of the race.
Join millions of runners and cyclists and connect to a community of athletes that will allow you to motivate and improve every day, as well as record and share all your activities and compare your performance over time.
What's new in the latest version
- No changelog available.