Since the first FNAF installment, a long time has passed and the saga has evolved, offering new adventures about the terrifying animatronics. The latest is Five Nights at Freddy's AR: Special Delivery that takes place in an augmented reality environment.
Five Nights at Freddy's in augmented reality
In this new adventure, the players face these creatures in the real world. They are subscribed to Fazbear's Funtime service, through which the animatronics are delivered to them at home, and end up not working as they should, attacking customers instead of entertaining them.
The game requires installation of the Google Play Services for AR app as well as authorization to access different functions on your phone. The main features are:
- Different attack sequences in augmented reality that are designed exclusively for each animatronic.
- Action develops based on real-time location.
- Survive attacks using your limited resources: battery, flashlight and shocker.
- Build your own animatronics by collecting pieces from the places you pass through.
- Pit your own animatronics against other players.