At this point in the story, there is little we can tell you about the quintessential open-world game that you do not already know. We are talking about Minecraft, the title originally developed by Mojang and later bought by Microsoft, where we must explore endless scenarios, living all kinds of adventures and building whatever we want with the available blocks and resources.
This is what is commonly known as a sandbox game. The only objective of the game is to survive and wander through an infinite world, building and destroying objects with the different blocks we have (stone, granite, iron, grass, among others). The worlds of this game are randomly generated so no two are alike, which guarantees a totally different adventure every time we start a new game.
Explore infinite worlds and build anything from the simplest house to the grandest castle.
The test version of the famous sandbox
Well, now you can enjoy all the features of this game on your Android by downloading the Minecraft Trial APK. With it, the user can continue to craft, explore, and build, alone or with friends, from a smartphone, and any place.
In the trial version, the user can explore infinite worlds and construct any building or structure it can think of with the materials available around. In addition, you will find yourself playing survival mode, where you will have to create, in addition to your shelter, weapons, and armors to combat the dangerous creatures that lurk during the night.
As we have already said, this is a test version. Here, the worlds created are not transferred to the full game, however, if the user decides to enjoy the full version once the 90-minute trial is over, it will have access to the following:
- A creative mode where you build with unlimited resources and materials and explore and discover an absolutely gigantic world.
- A survival mode where the user will have to defend itself from enemies and creatures with buildings, weapons, and armor in a much more hostile world.
- A store where you can get unique maps, skins, and texture packs to add to the game and the constructions of the player.
- Realms: the player can create its own server for online play with up to 10 friends from different platforms.
- Its customization options let you modify the game through add-ons and even the way you play from the side command bar.
The full version for Windows or game consoles includes more options as well as up to five game modes instead of two (it adds the Extreme mode, the Adventure mode, and the Adventure mode). However, we must not forget that we are still dealing with the mobile version of the best block game that combines action, adventure, platforming, and construction.
- No changes have been reported in this update.