A fan-made review of the horror game
Five Nights at Freddy's Plus Android (FNaF Plus or FNaF+) is a first-person survival horror game featuring neat 3D graphics. It's a remastered fangame that was part of The Fazbear Fanverse Initiative and reimagines the story of the first title, taking us back to the watchroom of the creepiest pizzeria in the world.
Scary Again in the Darkness of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
Your mission in Five Nights at Freddy's Plus APK is the same again: survive five nights in the pizzeria while keeping an eye on the chilling animatronic robots. Its main features are as follows:
- Increased complexity thanks to more elaborate enemy AI and a new resource management system.
- Darker plot and setting.
- A personalized and extended sixth night.
- More bonuses after finishing the game.
- Rendered and more polished graphics.
- The character of the guy on the phone is changed to other characters.
In general, when you download Five Nights at Freddy's Plus for free, you can enjoy more scares, more stories, more content, more secrets, and many more details. So, if you liked the original version of the horror game, you'll love this fangame.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...