Create your virtual world
Growtopia is a curious multiplayer online sandbox adventure game in the form of a 2D platformer. Here you can play with thousands of other players from all over the world and discover thousands of different objects to build your own world.
Discover thousands of unique objects and build your own worlds!
Design and create your own world
The game is made up of a large community of users and you can build anything you want: castles, dungeons, space stations, skyscrapers... anything you can think of. At the same time you can create your own character and turn it into anything you want.
The most striking thing about this game is that it allows its community total freedom of play and the use of imagination to create thanks to all its options:
- It allows you to build any imaginable building based on blocks of different materials: earth, stone, lava, wood, granite, etc.
- Each player's character is unique, fully customizable with hundreds of elements.
- You can trade with other players with the objects created by each player.
- In addition to the sandbox, the game includes hundreds of community-created mini-games.
- You can explore other players' worlds alone or with friends.
- The community is accessible from Android, but also from PC as it has its own client.
The game has an important social component, allowing you to invite other users to the worlds you have built as well as to visit theirs. It also offers the possibility of having fun with mini-games and creating objects that can be traded. There is no doubt that the Minecraft inspiration is very present but if you are a fan of this type of video game, it will be worth downloading its APK and giving it a try.
What's new in the latest version
- Royal Grow Pass and exclusive Subscriber items have been added.
- Super Pineapple Party event.
- Bug fixes and optimizations.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
Hi, I’m Lauriane Guilloux. I grew up surrounded by gadgets and technology and everyone who knows me assumes that it will always be one of my greatest interests. I’ve evolved hand-in-hand with PCs, laptops, video gaming consoles, smartphones,...