If sandbox games about building with blocks have become a trend that's definitely thanks to Minecraft Pocket Edition. The video game initially developed by Mojang and later purchased by Microsoft has become a real hit with millions of players all over the world.
A combination of several games
The truth is that this game incorporated when it was launched an innovating combination of genres: on the one hand, construction, but on the other, adventure, action and platforms. Therefore, it brings together different elements that help the player to enjoy from an iPhone or iPad an endless world to be explored and live all sorts of adventures.
- Build your world using any of the elements available.
- Construct all sorts of buildings.
- Make the most of the game with the multiplayer modes thanks to which you'll soon find who to play with.
- Interesting story mode available.
- Explore an endless world.
- A sandbox game in which you have total freedom of movements and decisions.
- Face different lurking dangers.
- Move around with total freedom and modify the environment to your own liking.
This is a game in which your imagination is the only limit.
When the graphics aren't that important
One of the most noteworthy aspects of Minecraft PE can be found in its graphics. Its developers haven't tried to use sharp highly-defined images, but totally the opposite: pixelated graphics that have become its sign of identity. Its visual aspect reminds us of video games from the first half of the 90s' but that hasn't prevented millions of gamers from playing it.
Thanks to the latter, you'll find loads of resources that offer you all sorts of cheats, tips, and guides to move around, find out the control commands, make the most of all the elements to build constructions or craft objects. Furthermore, thanks to its different mods and skins, users can customize the game to their own liking.
One of the most popular games available for iPhone and iPad.
So now that you know, if you want to explore an endless world of fantasy, on foot or flying, and from wherever you are, you only have to download this game to your iOS device and become one of its millions of players.
What's new in the latest version
- Incorporates new flowers: Lilies of the Valley and Cornflowers.
- Adds over 20 new construction elements such as stairs, walls, and slabs.