When it comes to finding products that are just a little bit different, vegans, vegetarians or just those who would prefer to limit their meat consumption, don’t always have an easy time of it when they eat out or even just go shopping.
HappyCow is the perfect guide for those users who would like to discover restaurants, markets and stores that specialize in vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free products. You can use the geo-localization tool to see at a glance what outlets there are in the area and information on each of them including features, contact info, and descriptions and photos of what they have on the menu or in stock.
- A list of more than 100,000 vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free restaurants.
- Supermarkets, stores and markets where you can buy animal-free stuff.
- Interactive map which allows you to see these places sorted into any category.
- Read restaurant reviews from other users and add your own reviews.
- Programs for learning to eat more healthily, lose weight and for getting started as a vegan.
In the pre-internet age, it used to be a real pain trying to find any kind of animal-free product. In some countries you would have to walk around for hours just to find a real veggie sandwich – you know, the ones where you don’t have to take the bacon out to make it veggie. Thankfully, this is no longer the case. Using apps like HappyCow, you can find whatever you want and its location with just a few taps on your mobile device.