The greatest Battle Royale games of the likes of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or Fortnite are the leaders of the market on both video consoles and Android and iOS mobile devices. This kind of game that topped all the charts in 2017 still has a lot more to say and offer. And even these games only many to attract a small percentage of adrenaline-rush lovers, that's still a huger number of users.
Today we're introducing you to yet another title to be added to the list. We're talking about Hopeless Land: Fight for Survival, a game that comes along with all the elements necessary to put up a fight against its toughest competition. Like in all these games, the players (up to 121) will be parachuted onto an island where they'll have to do whatever it takes to survive the other 120 sniper aims pointing at them on every corner. The maps have been adapted to the game mode, with vast scenarios where we can plan our strategy, hide in buildings, and drive loads of different vehicles, including air transport.
Ride a helicopter to attack from the skies anyone who dares to come out of their hideout.
Main features of Hopeless Land
If you love the feeling of getting the adrenaline going and you're really into killing rivals, this Fight for Survival offers you everything you need to have a great time:
- Battle Royale game with matches of up to 121 players.
- All sorts of weapons such as machine guns, rifles, pistols, knives, grenades, bombs...
- Battlefield especially designed for this kind of battle with an Asian style.
- All sorts of vehicles to move around by air, land or sea, flee, and attack.
- Voice communications to design and follow collaborative strategies.
- Simple and gentle controls adapted to the majority of devices.
Obviously, shooter video games on touchscreens will never be as precise as on PCs or video consoles but that doesn't mean that they're not great fun and represent a great entertainment opportunity on many occasions. Download this APK file to your Android device and check it out for yourself.