Use and customize Apple's dynamic island on your Android
The dynamic island of iPhone 14 has rapidly conquered many Android users. Let's see how to use this iOS feature on an Android, with one of the several apps that heve been designed for this function. This is one of them.
Directly from iPhone to your Android
The iLand app is a tool that allows Android users to install the iPhone 14's dynamic island feature on their device. It is as easy as downloading the APK file and granting the necessary accessibility permissions.
Customize the island with many size and light parameters.
Then, simply activate it by pressing the main button in the settings menu. From there, you can customize the island and test different functions. Specifically, it has the following sections:
- Island. To set neon lights on the edges and adapt its size to the default dimensions of iOS.
- Notifications. It includes the possibility of choosing the apps you want to allow showing notifications.
- Battery. It will activate when you plug in upir cell phone to charge the battery.
- Headphones. To notify you when they are connected.
- Position. You can adjust the size and position on the screen with the indicators.
- Other. Use this section basically to switch between the dark and light themes.
Other than that, this tool is very straightforward and holds no mystery. Now, if your smartphone has a notch, you will likely need to change the dynamic island's position quite a bit in order to see it.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
With a degree in Law and Journalism, I specialized in criminology and cultural journalism. Mobile apps, especially Android apps, are one of my great passions. I have been testing dozens of apps every day for over six years now, discovering all...