Not so long ago, if you couldn't listen to your radio program because the time didn't suit you, you had to put up with missing it unless it was repeated at a different time of the day or you could record it. Well, iVoox is one of the applications that put an end to this first-world problems because it offers us one of the largest radio program and podcast collections available on the Internet.
Downloading iVoox for Windows: it's finally here
And that's why we should be delighted to use the application from our computer's desktop, to be able to download to our PC as many radio programs as we want to listen to them whilst we do anything else... or listen to them online, a function that is also available in this application that's the real rage on Android and iPhone.
These are the main features that you'll find in this app:
- Explore a huge catalog of podcasts and radio programs sorted and classified by topic.
- Continue listening to your audios just where you left them.
- Listen to any podcast without needing to be a subscriber.
- Create private and public playlists that you can listen to continuously or sharing them with other users.
- Receive customized recommendations depending on your activity on the app.
- Listen to live programs.
- Access the contents of amateur podcasts and famous and popular radio stations.
Well, this isn't exactly an iVoox development specially designed for Windows. What we're offering you is the APK together with BlueStacks, the Android emulator that lets you run any app designed for this mobile operating system but now on your PC's desktop. In any case, an excellent option.