Downloads aren't as massive as yesteryear due to the proliferation of online storage services and platforms that offer us multimedia contents, mainly video and music, via streaming. However, there are still users that continue to download files, and for such purpose, they can make use of a great tool of the likes of JDownloader to speed things up.
JDownloader without installing anything
And even better if they can carry it around with them wherever they go. Thanks to JDownloader Portable we can take this download manager with us on a USB stick and use it without an installation wherever we don't have permissions to install software, such as in the office or at university or school.
Nevertheless, this software portability doesn't affect any of its functions or features. They are identical to any of those we can find in the classic desktop version:
- Control over the download process.
- Configure the bandwidth you want to use for downloads.
- Automatically extract compressed downloaded files.
- Download files from any server that offers direct downloads.
- Function to download videos from YouTube and other sites.
- Automatically capture the links copied to the clipboard.
- Download plug-ins to extend its functions.
- Skip captchas when downloading files.
This download manager is one of the most popular ones out there and that's why there are versions of JDownloader for Mac or Linux, as well as the version for Windows. By the way, this portable version of JDownloader is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit systems.