We have to admit that the Internet is full of contents that may not be suitable for the immature mind of a kid. That's why we have to be very careful and pay plenty of attention to how they use the Internet.
Create a safe place on your smartphone
Kid's Shell tries to meet this need with an app that creates a safe area on the chosen device. Thus, kids can use the smartphone but only accessing those functions or apps that can be used without causing any kind of trouble.
Once installed on the smartphone in question, it works by generating a safe area that can be protected with a password:
- Kid mode to only be able to run applications placed in this workspace.
- Blocks in-app purchases.
- Change the screen from the desktop.
- Blocks the home button.
- Blocks Internet connections.
- Limits the usage time of the device.
- You can add apps to a safe area.
- You can create groups of applications.