Shooters usually require that you move around frenetically from one side of the screen to the other, without hardly any time to aim, and simply shooting at whatever dares to move. That's normal if you've got to react fast before getting shot. But Kill Shot Bravo is totally the opposite, an FPS in which we'll take on the role of a sniper that has to shoot at his enemies with cold blood and tempered nerves.
With the excuse that you're a special forces soldier that has to fight to maintain the peace of the planet, you'll be able to take part in shootouts to wipe out hostile forces and terrorists. You'll explore all sorts of scenarios such as tropical rainforests and Mediterranean islands. All the latter, with progressive difficulty in which we'll start of shooting in a more or less relaxed manner and we'll end up taking part in frenetic missions that will demand aim and speed.
In the competition to be the best shooter for Android.
You can make use of a wide range of weapons that include sniper rifles and grenade launchers: everything you need to complete missions against all sorts of enemies, including zombies.
Hundreds of missions full of action
The game comes along with over 200 missions that include features such as the following:
- Control vehicles such as jeeps or helicopters.
- Complete missions to enter occupied buildings.
- Move around the scenario to find the best position to carry out a lethal shot.
- Face up against different kinds of enemies, which one with its own fighting skills and strengths: drones, soldiers with exo-suits, heavy artillery, snipers, gunmen, bombers...
- Face up against other players in real-time online 1 versus 1 duels.
- Build alliances with other players and complete risky missions whilst you talk to them through the application's built-in chat.
- Customize your avatar and gain advantages to change the outcome of the battle.
- Improve your soldier with state-of-the-art equipment and advanced technology such as helmets, uniforms, armor, glasses, masks, gloves, boots...
- Control the camera as you wish during the Kill Shot moment: watch how the bullet hits your rival.
You can't download Kill Shot for PC so you'll have to resort to the classic solution for mobile games that are never released for computer: download the APK and run it on an Android emulator.
With regard to cheats, hacks, and mods, there are a few Facebook groups where you can find information about these kinds of practices. In any case, bear in mind that all these online multiplayer games usually ban players that cheat... so think about it twice before trying to deceit your rivals.