Tencent's online music service
Tencent has become one of the greatest technology companies in the world thanks to its huge number of customers in China, its home country. Amongst the different services offered, we have to mention KuGou Player, an online music streaming service.
One of the most important online music services in Asia
It comes along with over 400 million users, mainly Chinese, becoming one of the most important apps of this nature in the world, together with Apple Music or Spotify. It offers us the possibility to listen to its catalog offline, including must-have Chinese classics and the latest hits.
These are the main functions of this application:
- Discover all the latest music hits.
- Create your own playlists or explore those that already exist.
- Be surprised by the radio stations of different artists.
- Explore what other users are doing and listening to.
- Download music and listen to songs offline.
- Discover artists similar to those you already listen to.
- Access the lyrics of the songs.
- Explore by genre the millions of songs of the catalog.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...