Editor to customize widgets
Android widgets allow us to get to know information produced by certain applications or access some of their functions very quickly. The thing is that they are usually predefined and we hardly have a slight margin to adapt their use to our device. Well, at least that won't happen to you with KWGT.
A widget editor for Android
It's a widget editor based on the WYSIWYG system that allows us to quickly and easily create our own designs. Thus, apart from choosing between different widget formats, we can customize aspects such as their size, color or information shown. It's a great app to customize Android and that has also been designed to consume less battery than other conventional widget apps.
These are the main functions offered:
- Thouands of free widgets.
- Possibility to import and export widgets.
- Text customization (fonts, colors, effects, sizes...).
- Different shapes: ovals, rectangles, arcs, triangles, hexagons...
- Edit shadows, color gradients, and opacity.
- Edit layers and effects over the image.
- Support for SVG, WebP, PNG, and JPG image formats.
- Compatible with all sorts of functions: clock, calendar, search engine, weather, live maps, news, battery...
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 5.0.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...