The steps you need to follow to install this Android emulator on a Windows computer are as follows:
- Step 1: download the executable EXE to your computer. You can do that using the green Download button at the end of this page. Once download is complete, double click on it.
- Step 2: the thing that launches is the download manager, and it will ask you to confirm the installation and it may try to slip in the installation of additional software that works with them, what’s called hidden advertising. You can do what you like, but I would use the Reject button on the next window to avoid installing stuff you don’t want.
- Step 3: just wait for a few seconds while the components and libraries that the app needs finish downloading, when the progress bar will be full.
- Step 4: you don’t need to do anything else, the software will run automatically as soon as download is complete.
LDPlayer will now appear on screen. You will be on the desktop of an Android device and as a start you can enjoy the pre-installed games, access to system apps and access to the app shop. Down the righthand side there are all the tools relating to the operating system.
To uninstall the program, you need to follow the normal process to delete a program in Windows:
- Step 1: go to configuration in your Windows start menu.
- Step 2: select Applications.
- Step 3: find LDPlayer in the list of installed applications, click on it and then click Uninstall.
- Step 4: confirm you want to uninstall and wait until the operating system tells you that uninstallation is complete.