Link2SD is an application manager for Android devices with a feature that stands out above the rest: the possibility to move applications installed on the phone's memory to our SD card to gain storage space.
Move applications to your SD card to free space.
Everything you can do with Link2SD
But it obviously isn't the only feature of this tool:
- Detailed information about each application.
- Install applications on the SD card by default.
- Move applications in batches to the SD.
- Uninstall system applications.
- Convert application systems into user applications and vice-versa.
- Clean the application and widget cache.
- Thorough management of the phone's internal memory.