Smartphones have become the storage of many of our memories thanks to their cameras. Can you imagine losing all your photos? Well, not everything is lost, not if you have DiskDigger, a recovery tool that can restore images from both the device's internal memory and your memory card.
Download the APK of this app and you will have on your smartphone an undelete function similar to the one available in similar PC programs. It also works in the most adverse conditions, for example, when the SD card is formatted.
Restore and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory.
- It lets you find and restore deleted or lost photos and images from the smartphone's internal memory or its memory card.
- Automatically saves recovered files to email or online storage applications such as Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Basic and full scan.
- Adjust the file size and deletion date for more accurate searches.
How does Disk Digger work without root and with root?
The difference between the two options lies in how deep the application can go. On non-rooted devices, scanning is limited to cache and thumbnails. On the other hand, if you perform a scan on rooted devices, all files on the device are searched for traces of the photos.
In addition, if the user needs to recover other file types besides photographs, the app has a Pro version capable of finding almost any type of file.
What's new in the latest version
- Improved video recovery and scans searching for images.
- Bug fixes and minor improvements.