Mobile phones have become containers for many of our memories thanks to their cameras. Can you imagine the disaster of losing all your photos? Well, it wouldn't be so bad if you've got DiskDigger, a recovery tool that can restore images from both the internal memory of your phone and your SD card.
Finally, a way how to recover photos deleted from Android
Download the APK of this and you'll be able to get hold of an undelete function for smartphones and tablets similar to other programs for PC. It also works in the worst conditions, even once you've formatted your SD card.
It's free and can get you out of a tight spot.
- Save recovered files automatically in your email or online storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive.
- Basic and complete scanning.
- Set the size of the file and the date of removal for more accurate searches.
How does Disk Digger work with and without root?
Well, the difference between both options lies in the depth that you can reach with the application. On unrooted devices, the scanning is limited to the cache and thumbnails. On the other hand, if you scan a rooted device you'll be able to look for traces of photos within all the terminal's folders.
What's new in the latest version
- Compatibility with Android 11.
- Improvements and bug fixes.