In my opinion, the quintessential short video social network TikTok has been pernicious. However, perhaps it has been too stale to be that or, worse, too big to understand the phenomenon... Given how great everything is on Twitter.
Its success has been such that competition has crawled out from under the rocks. Moj is a part of this competition: a short video application in which its users, mainly from India, upload their videos to display their talent.
If you want to explore this niche world of images full of creativity, you will find the following options and features:
- Millions of short videos selected according to users' tastes.
- Videos are sorted into a range of categories: comedy, dance, cuisine, sports, bricolage, animals, etc.
- The app comes in English and in fourteen Indian languages, such as Gujarati, Hindi, or Kannada, among others.
- Users can add a bunch of effects and stickers to their videos.
- Create music videos with special effects.
- Videos can be downloaded or shared outside of the application.
Of course, you can just watch other people's creations. However, if you get on board and upload your own videos, maybe you will be able to go viral and be the next big hit on the Internet someday.