Nowadays, it's really easy to create impressive video montages. With any ordinary PC and decent software, you'll have enough. Because your video collection should never be a problem: we all go on holidays, attend weddings or celebrate the goals scored by our kids recording all those special moments on our smartphone, reflex camera or dedicated video cam. Well, you should know that raw files are a must but all the magic lies in the subsequent editing process. Just admit it, a video lost on an SD card isn't at all exciting.
A minimum learning curve: in less than 20 minutes you can master this program.
Movavi Video Editor is a complete video editing tool with which you can create your own movies. Import your recordings, make the most of all its editing tools and finally generate a decent film that you can upload to your social networks and YouTube.
- Tutorial to start off with and quickly get the hang of different concepts.
- Easy-to-use interface that has been simplified with options that anyone can easily understand.
- Import all sorts of multimedia files, whether videos, photos, or images.
- Great collection of video filters.
- Wide range of transitions to be applied between clips.
- Possibility to add text and stickers to the images.
- Includes a video stabilization function just in case you haven't got a steady hand.
- Compatible with the use of chromas.
Automatic creation of videos
This is one of the latest functions added to the software and also one of its most interesting features. When you've got hours of footage, you end up wasting too much time searching for and selecting the parts that you're really interested in. The guys at Movavi are aware of this situation and have developed an editing mode in which the program itself automatically selects the frames and carries out the montage. Don't waste more time than necessary. If you don't intend to conquer Hollywood, the result is completely satisfactory.