App to speed up and improve the performance of your Android
At this stage, you've probably noticed that using your smartphone, in the long run, affects its performance: you lose storage space, it becomes sluggish, the processes become more unstable... To solve these usual problems on almost any tablet, smartphone or PC, you can make use of the app Movup Clean.
App to clean your Android
This is an application that intends to compete with CCleaner and Clean Master. Downloading the APK should help you to speed your phone up by cleaning all the junk files and shutting down processes that slow down its performance. How it works is very simple as we only have to browse through its different functions and press the corresponding button to apply them.
Optimize the performance of your phone with just one tap.
These are the functions and features included in this tool:
- Junk file cleaner: a smart search engine that detects useless files that waste our space, offering us more storage capacity.
- Device accelerator: a detector for background processes corresponding to applications that we hardly use and that slow down other more important processes. It closes them releasing RAM memory.
- Privacy protector: function to block applications of the likes of WhatsApp, Facebook or Twitter, avoiding that other people can access them in the case of unlocking our handset.
- CPU cooler: it monitors the temperature of our device and shuts down the applications that make it overheat and consume more battery.
However, the efficiency of this kind of application is yet to be proven. And if you're organized when it comes to using your smartphone, you won't need to download anything similar. A few tips: don't download everything you see on the Play Store, clean your image gallery now and again, get rid of all those WhatsApp videos that are filling your storage space, uninstall applications that you don't use...
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.3.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...