Simple tool to create music
Writing music isn't limited to people with extensive musical knowledge. And that's thanks to applications like Music Maker Jam that, after being a hit on Android and iPhone, now lands on Windows PCs.
A simple tool to create and mix music
This program offers us the possibility to create our own songs in a very short period of time, by just choosing the right musical rhythm and combining different loops up to a total of 8 different tracks. You can modify the tempo, tone and mix sound easily thanks to a very intuitive interface.
Music writing at everyone's reach.
- Four music styles: dubstep plus another three that change monthly.
- Possibility to expand them with others like hip-hop, drum & bass, techno, house, metal, rock, funk…
- Possibility to use loops from different music styles in the same project.
- 8 channels to mix music.
- Tone and harmony adaptation.
- Option to easily share creations.
We're talking about a really easy-to-use tool to create and mix music, nevertheless, downloading a tutorial will help you to make the most of all the program's possibilities.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 8.1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...