Multiplayer FPS for Android
Downloading Counter-Strike for Android is the dream of many fans of online shooters for PC that haven't yet managed to find a high-quality equivalent for smartphones. Well, once they try out N.O.V.A. 3: Freedom Edition, they might not have to continue searching. This FPS for smartphones and tablets developed by Gameloft is one of the best action games that you can try out as an alternative.
With decent graphics and a fast-paced and fluid gameplay, the French video game development studio offers us a title that will remind us of some of the best examples of this genre. Set in a postapocalyptic future in which Earth has been devastated by war and chaos, we'll travel through 10 different episodes that take place both on our planet and in outer space.
A great free alternative if you're looking for a mobile Counter-Strike.
In this online game, we can shoot at out enemies just like in any other game of this genre, but also interact with vehicles and other weapons that will definitely enrich our gaming experience. Added to the decent graphics, we're talking about a title that any shooting game fan must try out, regardless of whether you prefer to play solo or in online multiplayer mode.
- Two game modes: online multiplayer and offline campaign.
- 10 different episodes in the campaign mode and 6 online modes.
- Excellent, advanced and really fluid graphics.
- Varied playability including the interaction with weapons and v vehicles.
- Explore different settings: from the devastated Earth to the frozen city of Volterite.
Requirements and additional information:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...