Viruses, scams, data thefts, extortion... malware can adopt many different forms and due to the fact that at present we're almost 100% of the time we spend on our computer using an application that's connected to the Internet, it's of vital importance to have decent antivirus protection that will avoid us the problems caused by malicious software.
A reliable, efficient, and silent antivirus to protect your computer and all your information.
There are different options and alternatives to guarantee the protection of our computer and its operating system, and one of the most interesting ones has to do with downloading NOD32 Antivirus, a security solution capable of offering us online and offline protection against the different dangers that menace our computer.
Why should I use an antivirus?
There are plenty of different reasons to use an antivirus and this NOD32 in particular. The truth is that we should all already be aware of them but it's never a bad idea to remind them just in case you forget. The features of this security suite respond to the majority of these reasons:
- Safe Internet browsing and real-time protection.
- Avoid slowing down the operating system due to viruses.
- Gaming and video playing modes to play and watch movies and series without interruptions.
- Stay protected against ransomware, a malware capable of blocking your PC and asking for ransom money to unlock it.
- Simple interface that's easy to configure.
- Exploit blocker capable of avoiding attacks specifically designed to sidestep protection against virus on web browsers, PDF readers, and other applications, including these developed in Java.
- Anti-phishing protection against frauds and data thefts.
- Cloud scanning tools: database is always updated with the latest threats.
- Control of external devices: CDs, DVDs, external hard drives, and USB memory sticks.
- Customer service support.
ESET NOD32 also offers us complete activity reports that provide us with information about our registry files, protection statistics, running processes or the activity of our file system. In turn, it allows us to plan analysis and scanning tasks, as well as to send suspicious files to the quarantine area or share them with the technical support service to get detailed information about them.
How and where to download the full version of NOD32?
Here we're offering you to download the trial version of this file, which you'll be able to use for free for 30 days without any limitations. However, once that period is over, you'll no longer be protected so if you want to carry on using it, you'll have to get hold of a serial key through the program or accessing its official website.
All in all, a complete antivirus that apart from its version for Windows PCs, also has an edition for macOS and an application in APK format for Android devices.
What's new in the latest version
- Fixes stability issues and updates the database.