If you just think about the number of devices that you and your family use, you'll understand how difficult it is to keep them all protected. And even more, if you take into account all the current threats on the web that are all focused on our privacy and stealing our data, usually for economic purposes.
Total security for your computers, smartphones, and tablets
That's why Kaspersky Labs has designed a product conceived to control all connected devices from a single place. We're talking about Kaspersky Total Security 2018, an antivirus that offers protection for all smartphones, tablets, and computers regardless of their operating system: Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS.
To make this security suite efficient, the only thing you need to do is download to each device the corresponding version of My Kaspersky. Thus, our Windows PC will be able to connect to them all to be able to manage them.
Control all your security from a single place.
The suite offers us an interface with several options on the main panel from where we can manage the security of our computer:
- Analysis: to analyze the presence of viruses and malware on the system.
- Database update: from where we can update the virus database to the latest version provided by Kaspersky Labs.
- Safe payment: a security vault that includes the webs that we want to monitor when it comes to making online payments.
- Password manager: to generate safe passwords and manage them from this section.
- Privacy protection: enable the private browsing mode by default to avoid the collection of data and block the access to your webcam.
- Parental control: make sure the youngest members of the household can't access contents that aren't appropriate for their age.
- Connect with My Kaspersky and establish the protection levels for all your devices.
The trial version can be used with all its functions for a month. Once the trial period is over, you can purchase the full version to be able to connect all your devices.