MSX computer emulator
During the decade of the 80s the MSX domestic computers became a standard for quality. If you ever had one and you are feeling nostalgic, you can use openMSX, an emulator of that kind of computer.
- Command interface by means of sockets: control the software with any external application.
- TCL scripting.
- EmuTime model that allows real time timing.
- Precise pixel rendering.
- openMSX Catapult: additional GUI for the software.
- Save status, compatible with new versions and those of other platforms.
- Save a file's event log. Go back in time, repeat operations or fix errors.
- Launch various machines on a single program interface.
Get hold of a few ROMs and start enjoying yourself
As the vast majority of emulators, openMSX doesn't include ROMs, but a simple search on Google will offer you many files that can be used together with this software.
If you miss your old MSX computer, don't hesitate and download openMSX for free.
Requirements and additional information:
- This download doesn't include any ROMs.
As a technology journalist with over 12 years of experience in the world of software and apps, I have had the opportunity to try all kinds of devices and operating systems over the years. I have done from software or mobile applications reviews...