Twitter allows third-party developers that have nothing to do with the company to design their own clients. And some of them are even better than the official one, as is the case of the app designed by Owly. Its design and functions make it a serious alternative to tweet, retweet and keep up to date with all the accounts you follow and the hottest news on the Internet.
The first thing that catches our eye when using this application is its design that stands out for its soft lines and dark colors. But, of course, if you want to explore the stormy waters of Twitters, you'll be more interested in the client's functions:
- Tweet Digest function that filters the latest news from those accounts and people that interest you the most. It stands out for offering important information and discarding unnecessary data.
- Customizable templates to be applied to each tweet to be able to express ourselves more freely.
- Possibility to apply filters to the contents to be shown, including geographical criteria.
- Instant preview of the multimedia content of all tweets.
- Advanced tweet management: choose which ones you to want to be highlighted on your timeline and remove those you no longer want to see.
- Totally customizable: themes, wallpapers, headers...
- It optimizes the scroll experience to reduce the complexity of the interface's design. Especially useful for low-end mobile phones.
- All the usual functions of the official Twitter client.
If you want to make the most of your user experience on the most important microblogging social network (Mastodon is not even near it), get hold of the Owly APK right now.